It’s one of a kind. It works just as effectively as other acids, although it is milder. And best of all, you can use it all year round. We are talking about ferulic acid. Is it the perfect product for your skin? Will it help you to remove imperfections? Let’s find out!
Ferulic acid – who will it be best for?
Treatments with the use of ferulic acid are intended for people who want to get rid of wrinkles, discolouration and skin laxity, regardless of how visible and extensive these imperfections are. Ferulic acid can be used throughout the entire year without fear of photosensitization or other irritations. If you want to improve the overall condition of the complexion, brighten or nourish the skin of the face after the winter, the treatment with this substance will also meet your expectations.
What is the ferulic acid treatment like?
The treatment consists in applying several layers of acids, vitamins and co-enzymes that are enclosed in special carriers that facilitate penetration into the skin. This method of skin care gives very good and long-lasting effects. Skin exfoliation occurs two days after the procedure and continues in not an onerous way – the skin peels off with tiny flakes.
A nourishing and conditioning cocktail
During the treatment, the following ingredients are used:
- ferulic acid – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, stimulates collagen production, moisturizes the skin, inhibits discolouration, has a brightening effect,
- phloretin – penetrates deeply into the skin, allowing deeper and better penetration of other substances, it has anti-wrinkle, antioxidant and brightening properties,
- vitamin A – regenerates the skin, affects the proper skin exfoliation, moisturizes and firms, inhibits skin ageing, has a rejuvenating and anti-wrinkle effect,
- vitamin C – brightens and evens out the skin tone, removes blemishes, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and prevents the appearance of the so-called red spiders,
- vitamin E – rejuvenates, firms, moisturizes and regenerates the skin,
- hyaluronic acid – deeply moisturizes the skin and retains water in its interior, which reduces wrinkles, and firms the skin.
The treatment with ferulic acid is safe and minimally invasive. The best results are obtained after about five series performed in two-week intervals.